2011 – Year in Review
Here’s my recap of 2011 in numbers:
15) Flights of steps I had to walk down TWICE – during both a fire drill and an actual earthquake!
10) Number of #smchat Twitter chats I hosted this year. Please join #smchat every Wednesday at 1P ET, especially on the 3rd week of the month when I moderate the #smchat Marketing topics!
7) Nights in Turks and Caicos (my favorite vacation destination).
5.8) Magnitude of the August 2011 earthquake that shook most of the East coast including my office building (see 15 flights of stairs above).
3) Events I spoke at in 2011 – Affiliate Summit, Marketing Profs and Baltimore AMA in the AM – and the number of Proms that the kids attended!
2) Number of “day jobs” in 2011 – more on that as the new job is ready to be “launched” in mid-2012!
1) Number of completely available (no planned events) weekends in 2011… AND the number of times I was on TV talking about social media!
Plus more emergency room / urgent care visits than I’d care to admit, so let’s just say we’re still keeping our “frequent flier” status!
Leave a comment below and let me know your “numbers” for 2011!
You must be logged in to post a comment.