5 Questions About Building Brands Via Social Media
At the suggestion of Chris Jones, aka @SourcePOV, I’ve been reading a lot recently on how brands are using social media. Here are some links I’ve come up with – examples from around the globe on how companies like Starbucks, Microsoft, Coca Cola, Dell, Kenya Airways, Cadbury, Vodafone, Volkswagen, and K-SWISS are using social media to increase brand recognition and positive brand interactions:
Building Brands Through Twitter
Starbucks’ Schultz: Social Media Is Key to Building Brand Trust
Building Brands via Social Media
Building European Brands Through Social Media
Digital Media Law: Building Brands In a Digital World
For the October 13, 2010 #SMchat, we will be discussing the following 5 questions:
- Is social media the best way to build a brand online? Why or why not?
- Do B2B and B2C brands need different social media brand-building strategies?
- Which social media channel is the best for brand building and why?
- Is there a best channel for brand engagement? Does it depend on the product?
- What about brand loyalty? Is one channel better than another?
Did I miss any good branding and social media articles? Please feel free to post links in the comments below and don’t forget to join us for #SMchat on Wednesday, 10/13/10, at 1PM ET! We look forward to chatting with you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.