Who Can Turn Down A Double Dare?
The beginning of July means that the year is already half over. Where did the time go? I’ve been looking back on the first 6 months of 2010 and I’ve really accomplished a lot!
Already in the 1st half of 2010 I have:
- posted at least 1x/month in my blog.
- spoken at the Marketing Prof’s B2B Conference.
- published my first guest post on the Market Like A Chick blog.
- become the Marketing Editor / Moderator for #SMchat on Twitter – a chat held each Wednesday from 1-2P ET.
- participated in the3six5 project – a daily online diary written by people from around the world.
- been mentioned on Good People Day by Dawn Westerberg.
- and been named a Wild Web Woman and received an official Thinking Cap from Web Marketing Therapy.
And the year’s not over yet! So what goals do I have set for the rest of 2010? Well, with some encouragement (ok, actually it was a double dare) by Patrick Allmond I’m listing today what I would like to get done. In his blog post, he suggested writing down your goals online. With that in mind, I’m posting the top 5 professional goals I plan to accomplish by the end of this year:
- Increase my blog readership by completing at least an additional 15 posts on SharonMostyn.com by the end of the year.
- Update the About Me page to include both professional and personal info.
- Add new affiliate links that would be helpful to my readers.
- Problem solve at least once a week by answering someone’s questions or connecting them to others in my network who can help.
- Learn something new at least once a week by spending time with my network of friends/fans/followers both online and offline.
So, what are your goals for the rest of 2010? Please post a comment below and let me know – I’d love to hear them!
You must be logged in to post a comment.