In January, 2010, I posted about how I was lucky at Affiliate Summit West 2010, and I’m ending the year with some lucky affiliate news from buy.at – I won their final Christmas quiz! I was able to determine the literal meaning of the word mistletoe is “Dung on a twig.” Can I just state for the record: YUCK!!! I now have an entirely new mental picture whenever someone talks about kissing under the mistletoe…
It seems affiliates were lucky for me in 2010, and maybe not so surprisingly my most popular blog post mentions no less than EIGHT affiliate marketers mentioned in it! Listed below are my top ten 2010 blog posts, ranked via pageviews according to my Google Analytics account. Count them down with me as we count down the last few hours of 2010:
10. Affiliate Summit West 2011 and Social Media Marketing 2011
9. 5 Questions About Building Brands Via Social Media
8. Talking SEO for our 1st Blog Birthday-Anniversary-Blogiversaryday
7. Testing, Testing, One, Two, Three…
6. How Do You Know Who To Interact With On Social Media?
5. Why Didn’t I Ask “How Did You Hear About Us?” I Already Know.
4. Twitter Chats – Fantastic for Insights and Visibility
3. Putting The Social Back In Social Media
2. Top 12 Twitter Chats by Day – What are your Favorites?
1. 2010 Internet Marketing Olympics Dream Team
Happy New Year – 2011! My wish is that the new year is happy, healthy, and prosperous for us all!
If you look at the topics of the blog posts above, there is a wide mix of marketing topics including social media, Twitter chats, brand building, SEO, and even some web analytics and email testing. What would you like to see more of in 2011? Please leave a comment below and let me know!
You must be logged in to post a comment.